Virtual Group Sing starts Monday 30th April. Check back for further details.
UU Music, How Can It Change The World
We are focused on how the music programs in our congregations can serve and be truly transformational-in individual’s lives as well as on society as a whole. Music touches people somewhere that the spoken word cannot. How can music change the world?
Come and sing with us:
- at our Sunday service, monthly Morning Chant (Feb. 23rd, 9:30 am),
- monthly Singing Meditation (Feb. 23rd, 6:15pm),
- join the Spirit Choir (Feb. 10th, 7 pm),
- sing at a community event (Community Dinner, Feb. 22nd),
- with your family at Common Song (Feb. 23rd, 1:30 pm),
- at a justice rally, around the table, sing!
We will sing together with Common Thread Community Chorus and the U of T Spirit Singers at our joint concert on Saturday, April 4th at Neighbourhood. I hope you will come and sing along!