Our Youth Group is for teens ages 14-18. They meet Sunday mornings at 10:30 am in the Youth Room when there is an active group.
Youth at Neighbourhood create their own program.
Activities our youth might choose to do could include:
- Fun events, trips and activities like bowling, baking or camping
- Social action projects like a clothing drive, or volunteering in a soup kitchen
- Learning about different religious traditions and beliefs from around the world
- Attending regional or national UU youth conferences or leadership training
- Participating in the Our Whole Lives healthy sexuality education program
- Assisting in our programs for younger children